Children 23 months and younger (as of September 1) are invited to Christ Lutheran Church to interact with other children and their caregivers. We are pleased to provide a safe and inviting place in our community for parents and very young children to be together for learning through play and socializing.
This is such an exciting time in early child development!
- Parallel play can happen
- Rudiments of sharing can begin
- Sense of independent self is accepted
- Exploring new toys and new learning activities
Parents and Caregivers:
- Will be responsible for child(ren) they bring
- Will observe and interact with the child(ren) in learning activities directed by the teacher
- Will learn about activities at Christ Lutheran Church and be welcomed to participate in these activities for children and adults
Play group meets on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m., September through May.
From Memorial Day to Labor Day, we meet one day per week: Thursday, from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m.
We follow Baltimore County Public Schools’ schedule for inclement weather and holidays.
Play Group Activities:
- Playtime in toy centers
- Calendar and weather; introduction to letters, numbers, and shapes
- Songs, finger plays, and stories
Play group at Christ Church is a free program. We ask that those families participating donate supplies such as diaper wipes and Clorox or Lysol disinfectant wipes.
Please sign up by contacting Judy Merritt at 443-564-0680 (text or call).