- Understanding the relationship of words by listening to stories and learning rhymes, poems and finger plays.
- Learning the initial sounds of words.
- Following oral instructions.
- Participating in dramatic play.
- Beginning to identify the letters of the alphabet.
- Developing visual discrimination of shapes through the use of puzzles, matching colors and shapes, and other objects.
- Beginning to recognize their names in print.
- Children learn to describe objects by size, shape and number.
- Children count objects using one-to-one correspondence.
- Children begin to recognize and write numbers 1-10.
- Children begin to match appropriate number to group of objects.Children compare objects using the terms shorter, longer, smaller, larger.
- Children begin to understand the concept of time by using the calendar (days of the week, number of days in the month).
- Children will develop self-identity as a member of a family, school, and community.
- Children will develop an understanding of family needs, roles and relationships.
- Children will develop an understanding of the importance of community helpers.
- Children will participate in role playing.
- Children will understand the rules and routines of home and school.
- All children enrolling in this program must be two years of age by September 1st.
- In order to be enrolled, you must give the church office your completed registration form, the registration fee, and 2 months of tuition, all of which are non-refundable.
- All scheduled immunizations must be up to date, and documentation must be on file before the beginning of the school year.
See Enrollment Information page for tuition and registration fees.
- First 2 months tuition and registration fee due at time of enrollment and is non-refundable. The remaining payments are due on the first of each month. Payments received after the 11th of each month will incur a 10% late fee.
- Payments should be made by check, payable to Christ Lutheran Church Nursery School. We cannot accept cash. Checks may be delivered to the church office or mailed to Christ Lutheran Church Nursery School, 701 South Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. Attn: Vicki Baublitz.
- Any financial questions should be directed to Vicki Baublitz at 410-752-7179 or [email protected]